WHEN YOU ONLY WANT TO DO IT ONCE...
- 11, 9, & 6 gauge steel preformed fence ties
- 1 5/8", 1 7/8", 2 3/8", 3", & 4" fence ties
- Galvanized, aluminized, stainless steel, & vinyl coated
- Ties meet federal & state specifications - they are approved for use on correctional & military facilities
- 3 tie tools (11, 9, & 6) - comes with unlimited usage warranty
- The tie tools fit a standard 1/2" drill. A low speed 7 amp electric drill is recommended for best performance. The special "slim-line" design of our tie tool allows the drill to be pushed parallel to the fence (even with fabric).
How much money will it really save me?
It varies, but labor is approximately 25% of installation by hand. So if you are on a big job, the savings are quite substantial.
Will the fence ties rust?
No. The ties are coated with aluminum, vinyl, made of stainless steel or they are galvanized. Also, the coating is not destroyed during installation.
What if I don’t like them?
If you install 100 ties and do not like them, we will pay to ship the order back and tear up your invoice.
How tight are the ties after installation?
Very! They firmly attach the fence material to the post. They also eliminate rattle in the fence. Great if you are using a fence monitoring system.
Will the ties damage the fence material during installation?
No. When the ties are installed, they conform to the shape of the post as well as the material.
How does the tie tool work?
It fits into any standard size drill. When you pull the trigger, it twists the legs together and cuts off the excess material.
Custom designed orders of fence ties are welcome!
Here at Logical Decisions we make more than just ties. We can bend from 11 gauge all the way up to 1/2" wire in almost any two dimensional (2D) shape or design imaginable. Contact us for more information and pricing.