What do you get when you combine the latest in proximity technology with a proven keypad? The American Access Systems, Inc ProxPad system! This model is built for years of trouble free use by utilizing a rugged, heavy metal, black powder coated enclosure and high grade stainless steel faceplate.
The ProxPad can be conveniently configured for use as a stand alone system, or as a remote slave system that can hook up to almost any 26 bit weigand controller (including the AAS ProAccess 200 computer controller). Each ProxPad unit can further be setup to use the prox reader and keypad independently of each other, or to use them in conjunction, allowing for higher security by utilizing both card reader and pin code to fire the relay.
The AAS ProxPad is the ideal choice for any application in which a proximity reader and keypad are needed for additional security or just for dual modes of entry. With the stand alone system, there is even an optional printer that can record the entry times and dates of all prox card users.
• Code Capacity: prox – 2000 users
keypad – 100 users
• Programmable Latch Code
• Programmable Personal Master Code
• Non-volatile memory
• Audible Tone
• Night Light
• Pinhole camera (optional)
• RS-232 port for serial printer – prox only
• Input: 16.5VAC (adapter included)
• Output: prox - n/o or n/c contact 1-99 seconds
keypad – n/o or n/c contact 1-9 seconds
• Operating temperature: -15 to 175 Fahrenheit
• Dimensions: 6.54” H x 5.50” W x 4.25”D
• Ship weight: 8 lbs.
© 2019 Logical Decisions, Inc