AAS Advantage DK
Access Control Key Pad
The AdvantageDK line of keyless entry offers a selection of post mount models and is available with call button and durable 8 ohm speaker allowing integration with an built-in intercom station.
AdvantageDK models are stand alone and fully programmable from the keypad. Post mount models feature a high grade, stainless steel faceplate and metal keypad and are housed in a heavy metal, powder coated enclosure which will provide years of trouble free entry.
The AdvantageDK line of keyless entry has the right product for many different applications. The ADV-1000 features a lighted panel (post mount only) with 1,000 fully programmable, totally independent codes. It also provides a programmable latch code and sleep code with 3 strikes you’re out security, 2 relays and an external event input.
• Programmable four digit codes available: 1000
• Programmable Personal Master Code
• Programmable Latch / Unlatch Code
• Programmable Sleep Code
• Three strikes – you’re out
• External Event Input
• Two relays w/ variable output time: 1– 99 seconds
• LED indicators
• Audible tone
• Non-volatile memory
• Night Light
• Optional camera
• Limited two year warranty
• Input: 12-24 VAC or VDC
• Output: n/o or n/c contact 1 -99 second
• Operating temperature: -15 to 175 Celsius
• 16 gauge stainless steel faceplate
• 16 gauge powder coated enclosure
ADV-1000: 5.25h x 4.75w x 4.50d
ADV-1000i: 5.50h x 6.625w x 4.50d
• Intercom: 8 ohm Mylar speaker w/ call button
• Ship weight: 5 lbs.
w/ intercom: 7 lbs.
© 2019 Logical Decisions, Inc