AAS Advantage DKE
Access Control Key Pad
The AdvantageDKE line of digital keyless entry offers both post or single gang, surface mount configurations. All models are stand alone and have 100 fully programmable, four digit codes.
AdvantageDKE post mount models are housed in heavy metal, powder coated enclosures with stainless steel faceplates. A metal keypad is used providing years of trouble free use.
With a 100 code capacity, the 26-100L and the 26-100sg keypads are the perfect solution for many low cost installations.
• 100 programmable four digit codes
• Programmable Personal Master Code
• Programmable Latch / Unlatch Code
• Night Light
• Variable relay output time: 1 – 9 seconds
• Audible tone
• Non-volatile memory
• Power consumption: 25mA @ 24VAC
• Limited two year warranty
• Input: 12-24 VAC or VDC
• Output: n/o or n/c contact 1 -9 second
• Operating temperature: -15 to 175 Fahrenheit
• 16 gauge stainless steel faceplate
• 16 gauge powder coated enclosure
• Dimensions:26-100L: 5.25h x 4.00w x 3.00d
26-100sg: 4.50h x 2.75w x 0.75d
• Ship weight: 5 lbs.
© 2019 Logical Decisions, Inc
Home | Gate Operators | Crash Gates | Access Control | Prisons | FenceTies | Design | Accessories | Service | Contact Us | Blog | Sitemap