AAS Advantage DKLP
Access Control Key Pad
The AdvantageDKLP line of keyless entry offers a wide selection of post or surface mount models and allows integration with an intercom. All post mount units are housed in heavy metal, powder coated enclosures with metal keypad. Also available in the AdvantageDKLP line of keypads is a surface mount “single gang” model, designed for indoor use.
Introduced for the solar gate operator, the DKLP series is designed for the user who has need for a LOW POWER application. Boasting a power consumption of under 20uA, the AdvantageDKLP line of keypads is the leader in the industry for solar applications. Available in 100 code configurations. Non-volatile memory is standard.
• Programmable four digit codes available: 50
• Programmable Personal Master Code
• Variable relay output time: 1 - 9 seconds
• Audible tone
• Non-volatile memory
• Power consumption: 20UA @ 12VDC in idle mode
• Limited two year warranty
• Power requirement: 6 -14 VDC
• Less than 20uA @ 12VDC in idle mode
• Output: n/o or n/c contact 1 -9 second
• Alarm shunt / dual contact relay
• Operating temperature: -15 to 175 Fahrenheit
• 16 gauge stainless steel faceplate
• 16 gauge powder coated enclosure
19-50: 5.25h x 4.75w x 4.50d
19-50i: 5.25h x 8.25w x 4.50d
19-50sg: 4.50h x 2.75w x 0.75d
• Single gang will mount to standard single gang box
• Intercom: 8 ohm Mylar speaker w/ call button
• Ship weight: 5 lbs.
w/ intercom: 7 lbs.
© 2019 Logical Decisions, Inc