AAS Advantage DKS II
Access Control Key Pad
Available with 1000, five digit code configurations, the AAS AdvantageDKS II is one of the most cost effective, non PC based keypad controllers on the market. Each master controller is designed to operate two 26 bit, wiegand output keypads (see the AAS RemotePro KP line), where all programming and auditing is done from the master station.
The AdvantageDKS II master controllers are available in three configurations: post mount, raintight or desk cabinet. The post mount master station is housed in heavy metal, powder coated enclosure with stainless steel faceplate and metal keypad. The desk cabinet (interior use only) is enclosed in a black metal housing. The raintight master station is housed in a NEMA 3 enclousure for outdoor mounting.
Each AdvantageDKS II master station allows the user to randomly generate up to 1000, five digit codes and automatically enter them into memory. These codes can then be printed out using an RS-232 serial port printer #21-047. The controller will also report time, date, code number entered, gate activated and valid / invalid code with the option of having the invalid codes printed in red using.
In addition, the post mount master station can act as an additional keypad, yet still have two “slave” keypads wired to it, creating the ability to have three access keypads. (Note: there are only two relays, even when there are three “active” keypads)
• Programmable five digit codes available: 1000
• Code number range: 65534 or lower
• Two slave keypad ports, 26 bit Wiegand
- Compatible with AAS RemotePro KP series
• Programmable Personal Master Code
• Programmable Latch / Unlatch Code
• Programmable Sleep Code
• Split-relay function:
- allows user to activate two separate doors / gates
• Three strikes – you’re out
• True Anti Pass Back
• LED indicators
• Audible tone
• Non-volatile memory
• Limited two year warranty
• Input: 16.5 VAC (transformer included)
• Output: 2 relays, n/o or n/c contact; 1 - 99 seconds
• 16 gauge stainless steel faceplate
• 16 gauge powder coated enclosure
• Operating Temperature: -40 to + 145 degree Fahrenheit
24-1000d: 2.75h x 5.75w x 6.25d
24-1000: 5.25h x 4.75w x 4.50d
24-1000rt: 8.25h x 8.25w x 4.00d
• Ship weight: 5 lbs.
© 2019 Logical Decisions, Inc
Home | Gate Operators | Crash Gates | Access Control | Prisons | FenceTies | Design | Accessories | Service | Contact Us | Blog | Sitemap