When price and ease of use are important, the American Access Systems, Inc. line of StandAlone Mechanical card readers fits the bill. With no power requirement (unless optional night light is desired) or programming needed, these are some of the simplest, yet most effective card readers available today!
Each StandAlone Mechanical card reader features a high grade stainless steel faceplate with heavy metal, powder coated enclosure. In the middle of the faceplate is a slot for the card to slide into. There is no programming on this unit. Simply unlock the faceplate and install the program cartridge. When a card is inserted, if the facility codes match, the gate will open. That’s it. It’s that simple!
Since there is no programming required, an unlimited amount of cards may be used with each StandAlone Mechanical card reader. In addition, up to three different program cartridges may be used in one reader, making this the perfect solution for almost any low cost application.
• Unlimited card capability
• No power needed
• Night Light available (12 VAC required)
• Limited two year warranty
• Optional intercom available
• Optional camera available
• Reads up to three codes simultaneously
• Input: No Power Needed
• Output: n/o or n/c contact
• Operating temperature: -15 to 175 Fahrenheit
11-024: 5.25h x 4.75w x 4.50d
11-024i: 5.25h x 8.25w x 4.50d
• Intercom: 8 ohm Mylar speaker w/ call button
• Ship weight: 5 lbs.
w/ intercom: 7 lbs.
© 2016 Logical Decisions, Inc