AAS Pro Access 200
The American Access Systems, Inc. ProAccess 200 is a highly sophisticated, yet simple to use PC based controller. With the ability to accept any two wiegand output devices (keypads, cardreaders, transmitters, etc...), the ProAccess 200 is a versatile, multi door/gate controller perfect for almost any application.
The ProAccess 200 comes standard in a metal raintight housing, making it functional for interior or exterior mounting.
In addition to the standard wiegand inputs, each of the controllers has two auxiliary inputs which may be programmed to function as a door open, remote inactive, door monitor, tamper, arming circuit, door unlock or user defined input. Each relay also has two outputs
- one for activation of the operating device and the other programmable to activate under many possible alarm conditions, time zones or card violations.
Over 100 of these ProAccess 200 controllers may be connected together using only a single twisted pair RS-485 cable. This allows over 200 different input devices to be controlled with ease from one central PC (locally or via a modem over standard phone lines) using SK-NET, a full featured Windows based software.
• 65,000+ codes available (65,535 highest)
• Programmable Limited Use Codes (4,000)
• Programmable Latch / Unlatch Code
• Anti-Passback: Real or Timed (1 to 30 min)
• 15 Time Zones
• 32 Programmable Holidays
• Automatic Daylight Savings Time Update
• Automatic Timed Door / Gate Release
• 16 Facility Code Capacity
• 4,800 transaction storage buffer
• RS-232 Serial Printer Port
• Modem compatible
• Non-volatile memory
• Limited one year warranty
• Compatible with all AAS RemotePro KP units
• Compatible with all AAS RemotePro CR units
• Power Requirements: 16.5 - 24 V, 20 VA
DC: 16 – 30 V
• 12VDC Battery Backup Available
• Contact Rating: AC Load DC Load
- Hard Wired 2A @ 220 V 2A @ 30 V
- Battery Backup 2V 1.2 – 6Ah
• Output: 2 Relays - n/o or n/c contact 1-30 second
• Input: 2 ports, programmable up to 40 bits
• Auxiliary Inputs:
- Door monitor, Tamper monitor, Remote
• Latch/Alarm Shunt:
- DPDT contact, 2A, up to 220 VAC or 30 VDC
• Operating temperature: -15 to 175 Fahrenheit
• Dimensions: 8.25 H x 8.25 W x 4.00 D
• Ship weight: 9 lbs.
© 2016 Logical Decisions, Inc