AAS Pro Access 200sa
The ProAccess 200sa is a versatile, card reader with multi door/gate controller perfect for almost any application. The American Access Systems, Inc. ProAccess 200sa is a very powerful access control system. This highly sophisticated, yet simple to use PC based card reader will accept any one AAS wiegand output devices; keypads, cardreaders, or other devices like transmitters or other wiegand output device.
The ProAccess 200sa comes standard in a metal raintight housing, making it functional for exterior mounting. Simply install the system at the gate and run RS 485 communication to the head end PC or operate as a stand alone unit using a laptop computer for programming user information or download history buffer information. A modem can be used when communication to the gate must be done using telephone lines.
The card reader has one auxiliary input which may be programmed to function as a door open, remote inactive, door monitor, tamper, arming circuit, door unlock or user defined input. Each relay also has two outputs - one for activation of the operating device and the other programmable to activate under many possible alarm
conditions, time zones or card violations.
100 of the ProAccess 200sa controllers may be connected together using only a single twisted pair RS-485 cable. This allows for 200 different input devices to be controlled with ease from one central PC (locally or via a modem over standard phone lines) using SK-NET, a full featured Windows based software.
• 65,000+ codes available (65,535 highest)
• Programmable Limited Use Codes (4,000)
• Programmable Latch / Unlatch Code
• Anti-Passback: Real or Timed (1 to 30 min)
• 15 Time Zones
• 32 Programmable Holidays
• Automatic Daylight Savings Time Update
• Automatic Timed Door / Gate Release
• 16 Facility Code Capacity
• 4,800 transaction storage buffer
• RS-232 & RS 485 Port
• Modem compatible
• Non-volatile memory
• Limited one year warranty
• Compatible with all AAS RemotePro KP units
• Compatible with all AAS RemotePro CR units
• Power Requirements: 16.5 - 24 V, 20 VA
DC: 16 – 30 V
• 12VDC Battery Backup Available
• Contact Rating: AC Load DC Load
- Hard Wired 2A @ 220 V 2A @ 30 V
- Battery Backup 2V 1.2 – 6Ah
• Output: 2 Relays - n/o or n/c contact 1-30 second
• Input: 2 ports, programmable up to 40 bits
• Auxiliary Inputs:
- Door monitor, Tamper monitor, Remote
• Latch/Alarm Shunt:
- DPDT contact, 2A, up to 220 VAC or 30 VDC
• Operating temperature: -15 to 175 Fahrenheit
• Dimensions: 8.25 H x 8.25 W x 4.00 D
• Ship weight: 9 lbs.
© 2019 Logical Decisions, Inc
Home | Gate Operators | Crash Gates | Access Control | Prisons | FenceTies | Design | Accessories | Service | Contact Us | Blog | Sitemap