The American Access Systems, Inc. line of StandAlone Proximity card readers combine the latest in proximity technology with the ease of non PC programming.
Each StandAlone Proximity unit features a a high grade stainless steel faceplate with heavy metal, powder coated enclosure. Mounted to the face plate is an HID Prox Point reader with the controller board safely mounted inside the enclosure. Simply unlock the faceplate and program the unit from the enclosed keypad. That’s it. It’s that simple!
All StandAlone Proximity card readers have a 1000 transaction memory buffer that can be printed out on an RS-232 serial port printer (AAS #21-045 or #21-047). The unit will report time, date, card number entered, relay activated and valid / invalid card.
When more than one card reader is needed at an access point, choose model #23-206(i). This unit allows an additional “slave” proximity reader (see the AAS RemotePro CR line) to be wired to it, making it the ideal product for an entry / exit application or where two
proximity readers are needed.
• 2000 card capability
• Programmable Personal Master Code
• Programmable Latch / Unlatch Card
• Programmable Sleep Card
• Three strikes – you’re out
• True Anti Pass Back
• 1000 code transaction buffer
• Optional camera
• LED indicators
• Non-volatile memory
• Night Light
• Limited two year warranty
23-206 and 23-206i only
• Two relays
• Split-relay function:
- allows user to activate two separate doors / gates
• Compatible with one “slave” unit
- refer to the AAS RemotePro CR line
• Input: 16.5VAC (transformer included)
• Output: n/o or n/c contact 1-99 second
• Operating temperature: -15 to 175 Fahrenheit
• Dimensions: 6.625h x 5.50w x 4.25d
• Intercom: 8 ohm Mylar speaker w/ call button
• Ship weight: 5 lbs.
w/ intercom: 7 lbs.
© 2016 Logical Decisions, Inc