AAS RemotePro CR
American Access Systems, Inc. now offers the RemotePro CR line of wiegand output card readers, available in post or surface mount. In addition, all surface mount models may be post mounted with the additional purchase of a mounting plate (#2-005 or 2-006).
Post mount RemotePro CR wiegand output card readers (#23-006 & 23-006i) feature a stainless steel faceplate in a heavy metal, powder coated enclosure with nightlight, with the card reader mounted to the faceplate. Each AAS RemotePro CR is constructed of very durable and vandal resistant Lexan, providing years of trouble free entry.
The RemotePro CR series is designed to operate in conjunction with the American Access Systems, Inc AdvantageDG card reader controller system, the AAS ProAccess 200 multi door controller, as well as many popular security management systems using a wiegand protocol. Simply connect the RemotePro CR of your choice to a new or existing master
controller (via 6 conductor, 22 guage wire) and you have immediate access control. This is a perfect solution for expanding an access control system that already utilizes an existing master controller.
• Read Range:
23-006: 0.5 – 2 inches
23-006i: 0.5 – 2 inches
40-006: up to 3 inches
40-008: up to 8 inches
40-009: up to 22 inches
• Audible tone (#40-008 & 40-009 only)
• LED indicators
• Night Light (#23-006 & 23-006i only)
• Optional camera (#23-006 & 23-006i only)
• Optional vehicle tag:
- 6 to 8 foot read range capability
- functional with #40-009 reader ONLY
- Attaches to windshield
- AAS part # 40-012 – ProxPass cards
• Limited one year warranty
• Input: 9 – 12 VDC (supplied by master controller)
• Input: (#40-009 ONLY) 24VDC-2A – sold separately
• Operating temperature: -15 to 175 Fahrenheit
23-006: 6.625h x 5.50w x 4.25d
23-006i: 6.625h x 5.50w x 4.25d
40-006: 3.125h x 1.75w x 0.75d
40-008: 5.00h x 5.00w x 1.00d
40-009: 12.00h x 12.00w x 1.00d
• Intercom: 8 ohm Mylar speaker w/ call button
• Ship weight: 23-006: 5 lbs.
23-006i: 7 lbs.
40-006: 2 lbs.
40-008: 4 lbs.
40-009: 7 lbs.
© 2016 Logical Decisions, Inc