Swing Gate Operator
Low-voltage electro-mechanical operator for swing-leaf gates with single-leaf max. length of 10 ft. (415) and 15 ft (415 L)
• “In axis” thrust operator.
• Available in versions with a 300 mm (max leaf 3 m) and 400 mm
(max leaf 4 m) rod stroke.
• Available in versions with/without a travel limit device.
• New control unit with anti-crushing device and virtual encoder with reverse function
upon detection of obstacle.
• Emergency battery to ensure operation in case of power cut (optional).
• Manual release device with simplified key-protected activation.
• 24 Vdc power supply to travel limit devices (if present) for maximum safety, with facility for controlling travel limit stops
• Horizontal exit for cables to allow near to ground installation (low installation).
• Option to add BUS XIB interface for applications using NO BUS devices.
Dimensions and Technical Specs:
Power supply 24 Vdc
Power 70 W
Current 3 A
Thrust 280 daN
Rod stroke 300 mm 400 mm
Rod extension speed 1.6 cm/sec
Leaf max. width (*) 3 m* 4 m**
Type and frequency of use at 20 °C Continuos use
Indicative minimum hourly cycles at 20 °C ~30 ~25
Operating ambient temperature -20 °C to +55 °C
Weight of operator 7.8 Kg 8 Kg
Dimensions (L x D x H) in mm 835 x 105 x 148 940 x 105 x 148
Protection class IP 44
Travel limit microswitches 415-NO 415LS-YES 415L-NO 415L/LS-YES
(*) Use of the electric lock is recommended over 2.50 m. (**) Use of the electric lock is recommended over 3.00 m.
© 2019 Logical Decisions, Inc